Saturday, April 26, 2014

A dress like a skirt

At first, I had this classical, sexy, feminine dress. Most of you wonder why I needed to refashion. It fitted me perfectly except the deep neckline was so deep. I did not feel comfortable at all wearing it. The day I bought it, I already knew that I was going to change that collar:


So I chopped it without sorrow. Simple and curved hand-free cut, a fancy facing for the finishing and a new dress is born. More like a skirt with suspenders than a dress, its look is more a street cool one than a business chic. I really increase the chances to wear it now. The intermediary steps are shown here


2 comments:

Andrea said...

I am yet again blown away by your vision for refashioning items...I think this is perfect :)

Unknown said...

Wow! Love your work!

- Elizabeth, EOD
aka The Hungry Octopus