Thursday, April 17, 2014

Nightdress...

Hi!!
Today I talk to you about an attractive (and it is not ironic for once) old and embroidered nightdress, I feel bad really not to have made a photo before the dye bath and the first cutting, but it is enough to extend the length of 50 good cm and to imagine it in white... it is not hard made an effort...!


 The problem remains sleeves, which I did not want to cut because of embroidery, but well it is just very impossible difficult to wear thus having grown again of numerous times the obvious fact, I  launched scissors forward...

( It is dangerous I grant you that but I am a madwoman;))

And I have to say that I do not regret! I became reconciled with my nightdress!


Have a nice day!
http://byalthea.eklablog.com/

4 comments:

Sandy said...

Great idea! Interesting what a bit of colour can do to turn a nightgown to a lovely summer dress!
Sandy in the UK

Althéa Vestri said...

Thank you!!

Andrea said...

What a transformation! I love this as a dress now and the color is perfect :) You've got me thinking I need to hunt down an embroidered white nightgown to remake myself ;)

Andrea EOD

Althéa Vestri said...

Thank you so much :)
For the colour I used black but with à lot of clothes and it's just what I wanted like colour!