Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Paris Inspired outfit for my daughter

Let's start with the befores of the new pieces. One pair of pants from mom (me!) and a button up shirt I thifted for this project (hey, it was 1€ only!). I wanted to create a Paris inspired look, and to complete it I also added scraps i still have from a white sheet. 

Here's what I got after putting my hands to work... 

For more, please visit my blog HERE


Adele said...

Very cute, as always. I love the little top you made, especially the collar!

Adele - EOD
Mammy Made

Magda E. said...

Thanks Adele... I'll be sharing a tutorial to add this collar to this top...