Sunday, April 06, 2014

Refashion Flashback


Ok, yes, this is a repost from last year. Paul actually filmed it while I was refashioning, but he wasn't crazy about the end result thus we never posted it. All this talk of starting a youtube channel reminded us of the video.  After watching it again, he didn't hate it nearly as much. It's funny how our perception of projects change over time.  It's pretty short, and it's not a tutorial, but it was definitely fun to make..


Check out the original post here, and be sure to subscribe to my channel for more videos!

Happy Sunday, Everyone!


1 comment:

Carissa said...

Such an adorable dress! I'm no cinematographer or anything, but I loved the video. I agree with some of your commenters though - I couldn't tell if you were happy with the "after" dress. Looking forward to more though!

-Carissa
EOD