Wednesday, April 09, 2014

Remaking a Long Sleeve Shirt with Dip Dye and Lace

Welcome to spring, everyone!  I know it's officially been spring for about two weeks, but it hasn't felt like spring. Today, I'm refashioning a plain white, long-sleeve jersey shirt. We're going to upcycle this shirt into something a little jazzier, with some dye and lace. I'm making this for the Pantone Color of the Year, Radiant Orchid!

Here's the before picture, except that I forgot to get a before picture, so my shirt was like XXXXL.



And here is the end result:





Happy Spring, everyone!

3 comments:

Adele said...

I like it, especially the new collar. Very pretty.

Adele - EOD
Mammy Made

Andrea said...

So cute! Love that its casual but extra special because of the lace collar :)

Mrs. Kelley Dibble said...

Very cute refashion! Sew feminine!

Hugs,
Kelley~