Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Saturday, April 05, 2014

Skirt to dress

Hey all!!

In part two of the copycat kimono (last post)/dress combo I'm attempting, I started with this grey skirt....

After much choppage (yes, choppage!), some stitching and a bout of unstitching to boot, I completed the grey dress (now I hope it gets warm enough to wear it soon!)

You can see the full process here at 2nd spin, along with the copycat photo...

Thanks for reading!



Sandy said...

Choppage. Good name for it!
Sandy in the UK

Elizabeth Hill said...

I'm dreaming of warmer weather too. (Please, please come quickly!) This looks like a nice dress to have on bright, sunny days!

- Elizabeth, EOD
aka The Hungry Octopus