Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Saturday, April 05, 2014

Spring Pink Refashion

I was lucky enough to be able to go to my favorite stuff-a-bag-for-$4 thrift store during a recent trip down South, where I found this gem from the 80s:

Great color, horrible drapey thing. After a little sewing and ripping, I came up with this:

Sorry about the terrible work selfie! :) You can see more about this dress on my blog, Em-Provising. Just click here.


jennifer elliott said...

I love it! You look great in pink!

Elizabeth Hill said...

Hooray for spring! Very nice refashion. It's such a cute dress!

- Elizabeth, EOD
aka The Hungry Octopus

Marisa Firebaugh said...

Muuuuuuccch cuter! You look lovely