Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Monday, April 28, 2014

Winter Jacket to Spring Vest

Hey Everyone!  My name is Summer and this is my first post on here.  I'm really excited to find a group of refashionista's and look forward to sharing my refashions and seeing all of yours!  I don't have a blog yet but I am planning to start one.  Hope ya'll have a great day!:)

 Found this Denim Jacket on sale last spring.  I cut off the sleeves and took it in on the sides.  Goes perfect with spring and summer dresses now!


Lovenicky said...

Your vest will look great with lots of summer clothes. Funny I was just thinking about doing the same thing with an old jacket too!

Tailor Spy said...

This is a great idea! I love denim vests...Well done!

cfortin said...

Welcome to refashion co-op. Great refashion. I love the transformation.

Cindy - EOD
Upcycled Design Lab

Erinn Merlo-Jackson said...

I love this! I just inherited a slightly too big jean jacket and this is exactly what I want to do with it! I love how yours turned out!!

Riechan said...

love this! It think I still have one of these jeans vests to try this look!