Friday, May 23, 2014

Another newborn onesie

I made another onesie for my baby boy. Again I used one of my softed cotton shirts, and also one of the big sister's t-shirts. It was well stained on the front but I could save the back. As I usually say, every bit is worth saving. 


I think I like this one even better than the previous. The star patch on the back was added to cover up a little hole in the fabric, but I think it just made this onesie even more adorable. For the black bias, I used scraps from a black t-shirt I had used to make his sister a pair of leggings. I just love to use a pre-loved garment to the most, and am so happy when I am able to. 

Full post here... & get to see the newborn skinny pants I did to go along with the onesie. 

3 comments:

IWOM said...

Well doesn't THIS just make me wish there were tiny people in my life at the moment for whom I could make onesies?!?

IWOM: EOD

Magda said...

hehe... unfortunately they grow out of this so fast!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow! This looks really well made, well done!