Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Monday, May 05, 2014

Cream and Floral Dress Refashion

When I found this dress at Goodwill I couldn't pass it up – the color and pattern were perfect for spring. This is the first of many refashions this month for Me-Made-May 2014. I promised two a week this month, so be sure to check back on Wednesday for an extra special refashion, courtesy of my grandmother :)

Check out my blog, Buttons and Birdcages for more photos!


Joke Vermanen said...

It is like you wear spring!

cfortin said...

Much cuter shorter. :-)

Cindy - EOD
Upcycled Design Lab

1littlegurl said...

I love this!! The flowers and pattern of the material is beautiful and I love the way you refashioned it! Perfects for spring and summer!