Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Sunday, May 18, 2014

Dress to Crop Top Refashion

Kristi from Alligator Toe probably thought I forgot about the dress she sent to refashion me in our February blog swap, but fear not, I didn’t forget, just had to wait for warm weather and inspiration. Even though I loved this piece as a dress, I felt like mixing it up a bit from my typical dress-to-shorter-dress refashion. The dress actually had a seam a little below the bust, which fell at a perfect length for the ever trendy crop top look that’s popping up everywhere these days..

Have a lovely Sunday, everyone!


p.s. I have a giveaway going on for a handmade scarf from an incredible philanthropic organization called 1000 Shillings, would love to have some co-op ladies enter!


Carissa said...

Sometimes it pays to strays out of your usual comfort zone. Excellent remake!


jennifer elliott said...

You always amaze me.