Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Monday, May 05, 2014

dress to skirt

I had several maxi dresses, and oversized shirts, that I wanted to refashion into skirts! It was easy using shirring. Simply use elastic thread in your bobbin. See my full tutorial here.

1 comment:

cfortin said...

I have never tried shirring before. You made it seem easy so now I want to give it a try. Great way to save all kinds of old clothes.

Just a reminder we like to see your before photos so we can appreciate the grand transformation. Thanks.

Cindy - EOD
Upcycled Design Lab