Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Sunday, May 11, 2014



We gave me an attractive dress Jacqueline Riu but in 46 thus slightly too big for my person!

It is not too grave I have scissors and machine I shall have to be able to make something....

I kept the initial shape which pleased me well, I very well reduced the yoke breast as well as the part skirt, on the other hand I a little cut short the lining I shall add it a strip that will be more suitable;)

 See you soon :)


Magda E. said...

this was already a lovely dress... a few adjustments and it fits you perfectly.

Sandy said...

Very cute! You look lovely in it.
Sandy in the UK

Andrea said...

Lovely on you :) Sometimes all a piece needs is a size adjustment!

Carissa said...

That is really beautiful, and it fits you perfectly now! I like that the lining is shorter than the sheer layer, but I can see wanting to add a little back for modesty.


Althéa Vestri said...

Thank you all!
At first I did not want to get bored but there was too much size to be changed !! The lining is nice like this but it's really short when I bend :(
Have a nice day :)