Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Sunday, May 11, 2014

Heart Shaped Cut Out

Hey All! So happy to have joined the blog - I've been inspired by all the posts here for a long time! I hope you enjoy my refashions. Here is the front and back of a floor length, fairly plain red dress.
I liked the cowl neck and the bright colour, but thought it was a little boring. Decided to make it somewhat racier. Here's what I came up with...
I shortened the dress so it hits about the knee and I created a heart shaped cut-out in the back that I filled using some netting I pulled out of the lining of a previous refashion. It definitely got some notice when I wore it out on Valentine's Day this year <3 Adios til the next post!


Elizabeth Hill said...

Welcome to Refashion Co-op! We're happy you're here. Nice idea with the heart-shaped cut out. Can't wait to see what else you have in store!

- Elizabeth, EOD
aka The Hungry Octopus

Nina said...

Thanks Elizabeth! :)