Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

I'm A Sucker For Plaid

I'm a sucker for plaid...seersucker that is.  You just can't beat it for comfort and low maintenance.  So, when I found this oversized housecoat with pearlized snaps, I "snapped" it up and turned it into what will be, I'm guessing, one of my favorite wardrobe pieces this summer.

And, after!

The banded neckline/front placket is a nice detail.  I found the cute vintage enamel flower brooch at the same store on sale for less than a dollar!

You can check out more pics and a tutorial of the simple process at my blog, Second Chances By Susan!


cfortin said...

Such a lovely dress make over.

Cindy - EOD

Nina said...

Beauty! Nivce job

jennifer elliott said...

You amaze me.