Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Monday, May 05, 2014

Nesting mode

What to do when you're in a nesting mode?

You go after your softest cotton tops, and start turning them into clothes for your baby, right? Well, no? I did though... And here's my baby's first (mama made) onesie... Don't you just love it? (ok it might be just me... hehehe)

Oh yes, that's right... I also had to use some white t-shirt scraps for the second sleeve and bias because the two tops weren't quite enough. 


Kelley said...

That's absolutely adorable!

Happy week,

Joke Vermanen said...

It's so cute! And yes I use my clothes to dress my girl to =D

jennifer elliott said...

First, congratulations! Second, the onsie is adorable. Great job!

Lovenicky said...

Congrats! This is so stylish for a baby!

Clare said...

Love it!

cfortin said...

I can't tell how soft it is but it sure is cute!!

Cindy - EOD
Upcycled Design Lab

Magda E. said...

Thanks everyone! =D