Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

No Sew Lace Refashion

It's not often that I find an item I can refashion without sewing (I'm still trying to hone that skill), but after removing the shoulder pads and sleeves from this top all I really had to do was tie it up and add a necklace for a completely updated look..

Have a lovely Wednesday, Everyone!


Laura Lane said...

What a difference! I like it.

Laura Lane said...

What a difference! I like it.

Merrie K. said...

Great idea! This kind of refashion is more my speed, since I can't sew :) I just found your site through life is beautiful DIY and I'm so impressed...the whole concept is amazing an you guys do some very impressive re-inventing!

IWOM said...

And this just proves you can be at any sewing level and still come up with a good refashion.

Nice job.


PS - remember: ONLY your user name is needed for labelling your post!