Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Friday, May 30, 2014

Refashion any Shirt Into a Nursing Shirt!

Here's 2 very fast and easy ways to turn any shirt into a nursing shirt for those of us who have babies!  I started with these two shirts:

And turned them into this:

Then I whipped up a little tank refashion that went from this:
To this:
Which you can layer under any shirt and keep your tummy covered while nursing your little one.  Very easy, but a lifesaver!  In fact, I think I'm going to go whip up some more so I don't have to wait until the laundry is done!!  Head on over to Skirt Fixation to read the whole DIY instructions and see where I got those hard-to-find tanks so cheaply!

Make it beautiful,


Joke Vermanen said...

The last trick worked for me to! So handy when you're camping =D

Elizabeth Hill said...

This is a good how-to for anyone with little ones. Thanks for sharing!

- Elizabeth, EOD
aka The Hungry Octopus