Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Tuesday, May 13, 2014

The T-shirt refashion project #6. Bolero

Things got in the way, but now I am ready again to tacle my refashion pile of T-shirts.

Liked the flowers embroidery and the sleeve details. But it was boxy and too short.

So I turned it into a bolero. Here is more about the process.
By the way the cardigan chain brooch is also a refashion, made of two earrings and a small chain.
I like it a lot.

(Hm, but the longsleeved T-shirt underneath appears to be slightly too small for me - or i need to do push-ups).

More refashions and creative projects on:

1 comment:

cfortin said...

So much cuter as a bolero. Great refashion.

Cindy - EOD
Upcycled Design Lab