Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Saturday, May 10, 2014

Vintage Floral

I found this really sweet homemade vintage floral tunic at the thrift store a couple of months back. The only two issues? Discoloration at the neckline and a constrictive neckline...I think the neckline needs to change ;).

After taking care of that neckline, I decided to lower the hem as well so that I can wear this as a dress, or a tunic. (It looks so cute with skinny jeans or leggings!!!) Today, being warm, prompted me to style it simply with a skinny belt and flats (not pictured).

If you want a couple extra details, your can see my blog post here. Here's the before and after shot. It was so cute as it was that I didn't want to change it much, but those two tweaks made all the difference in updating this sweet piece. So pretty!!! :-D



Elizabeth Hill said...

Great find!! It's such a cute dress/tunic. The new neckline was definitely a good idea.

- Elizabeth, EOD
aka The Hungry Octopus

Althéa Vestri said...

love, love,love!!!

Andrea said...

Thanks ladies :)