Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Monday, May 12, 2014

Yellow Striped Tee

This overly-ruffled tee really just needed a less-is-more makeover.

Yellow Striped Tee - Before

All I did was remove the ruffles with my seam ripper and scissors. That's it!

Yellow Striped Tee - AfterYellow Striped Tee - After

Come on over to CarissaKnits for more pics!

Yellow Striped Tee - Before & After


jennifer elliott said...

Normally I'm a big fan of ruffles but I agree with your decision to remove them. Nice job.

Annikins said...

Much nicer

Sandy said...

Well done. I think you'd have to have not much of a bosom at all to carry off the ruffles, so wise move.
Sandy in the UK

Lanky Sunshine said...

Man, what a difference a removed ruffle makes! I love when you can get a great new piece with very little work.