Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Friday, June 13, 2014

Kissin' Frogs ;)

hey all!
Thought I'd share my newest fabric paint/stencil experiment. I've started making my own stencils using old DVD cases I got for free from the library and an x acto blade. I won't lie, making the stencils is a pain in the butt. But! I do have a nice little collection going on now...

Here's a new one I made of a froggie
..To which I added a hand painted silver crown cause like obvs the little hopper is a handsome prince!

On the reverse, I stenciled a nice big kiss, adding a few bleach splashed "magic sparkles"
I sewed the two pieces into a cute beach tote (which I omitted to photograph before I gave it away as a bday prezzie to a pal!) Def havin' fun with this new craft project :D

1 comment:

Andrea said...

We do want to be able to see a finished 'after' project, so hopefully next time you post we'll be able to see the full final result! This is a great application for jazzing up old t-shirts and such, so thanks for sharing :)

Andrea EOD