Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Saturday, June 14, 2014

Lace top refashion

I found what looked like a top my grandmother would wear. But I loved the lace neckline. The top was polyester so it had to be dyed with iDYE.
I went with black and got an interesting sort of tie-dye look. The lace darkened. I pulled out the sleeves and the shoulder pads! Which one day, I promise you I will make a jump pit filled with all the shoulder pads I have!
Recap. This would look nice with a blazer for work.
More info here!


Nina said...

Turned out great!

moois van me said...

It turned out very very beautifull ' i couldn't imagine it when I saw the white picture!

Elizabeth Hill said...

A jump pit filled with shoulder pads?!? Now I regret turning mine into cat toys. Talk about a missed opportunity.

Beautiful top by the way.

- Elizabeth, EOD
aka The Hungry Octopus

thewardrobesurgeon said...