This dress was handmade by me from a pattern. Unfortunately, I did not make a muslin as I previously made a sleeveless version before. Well, the sleeves turned out to be way too tight.
Here is the before picture - all wrinkly and sad...
I ended up cutting the sleeves off, turning the edges under and stitched.
I used the tabs from the sleeves and stitched them to the shoulders. I think they should be facing the other way, but the seam is hidden under the collar, so I went with it.
Now I have a dress that is comfortable to wear. It is also very versatile. If you are interested, the original pattern is McCall 5847.
After pic...all pressed and ready to go!