Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Friday, June 27, 2014

Skirt to Top

 I found this skirt while on a thrifting adventure. The elastic waist was no longer stretchy and was too big for me to wear as is.

I self drafted a pattern for a top that has some pleating around the neckline. I also made removable ties that I can use to wear it more form fitted or loose                                      
removable side ties


Andrea said...

I really like the print on this skirt-turned-shirt! Looks like a perfect summer blouse, and should layer well with cooler weather! Great job :)

Keep in mind when posting that we ask you only to use one label...your username: J. The other labels are no longer in use (except a special few for our editors only). Thanks!

Andrea EOD

Nina said...

I like it better as a top! So cute