Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Friday, June 20, 2014

Something made from something made!

I made this pearl necklace a while back, and never wore it. I guess it just didn't really sit right and I never really liked the way it looked. So instead of letting it just sit there and never wearing it, I decided to make something out of it that I would wear!

Here it is before I refashioned it: 

I bought a cool copper-colored chain and added the pearls in sporadically. 

And here is the finished product (I apologize that I did not get a pic of me wearing it... my husband was deployed when I took these pics and no one was around to take them! I will be trying to get a better one soon and will update when I do): 

Hope you enjoy this refashion! See some of my others on my blog, Em-Provising


Andrea said...

This is such a good change. Love that your remake came from something you'd previously made! Final product: lovely!

For your next post, please only use your user name Em-provising as a label...any other labels are used by our editors when it comes time to sort them into different categories. Thanks!

Andrea EOD

Elizabeth Hill said...

I like the new look. Much more contemporary feel.

- Elizabeth
aka The Hungry Octopus