Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Monday, June 02, 2014

Tank Top To Dress Refashion

I do charity sewing for Dress A Girl Around The World and this refashion is for donation.

This is a very simple refashion done by cropping a tank top and adding coordinating fabric for the skirt and can be made in under and hour.

For the how to visit my blog here.


jennifer elliott said...

Cute refashion. Great job.

Refashion said...

What a pretty dress :)

Debbie EOD

Lola Nova said...

That's sweet, I could see myself wearing that to the beach :)

April Rogers-Krick said...

I love it. I have thought about doing that same program. I think I may just have to jump in and sew up some dresses to donate.