Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Thursday, June 12, 2014

Too long bodice, dress refashion

Sigh, another dress I thought would work as is... but when I put it on it was big. The biggest issue was the coverage in the chest area and too big armholes.

I unpicked the bias binding from the neck and top of the dress and removed almost 2 inches of the sheer material. I then closed it back up. Now I will wear the dress!
Recap. Yes it is a little shorter but this was not going to be a dress I wear to work anyways!
For more information click here.



IWOM said...

Aren't you the busy bee these days? Sometimes when life gets a bit overwhelming, refashioning is the best escape!



La La Lauren!!! said...

Lol I fell and badly bruised my shin bone. Got caught up on my refashion posts here :)