Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Monday, July 28, 2014

10 minutes refashion

Some time ago I refashioned this dress, simply taking it in at the sides.
But the shirring/smock was too high up my chest, and it would often rise to above my bust, which looked silly.
When I refashioned this brown dress I finally found a solution to the problem
I simply turned the dress backwards and lowered the former back neckline to become a boat neck.

It took 10 minutes and the dress has a completely different look now. I like that it is very minimalistic, allowing me to accessorise it with basically anything.


1 comment:

jennifer elliott said...

Oh my goodness! Turning it around makes such a dramatic difference and I love it. I love the black embellished belt with the dress. Gorgeous!