Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Thursday, July 17, 2014

DIY Cargo Skirt

These pants were just so boring. Something had to be done about it.

Cargo Skirt - Before

So I chopped off the legs and made a skirt. Then I used the legs to create expandable cargo pockets on each side. I think I've worn this skirt at least once a week since I made it. Sooooo much better!

Cargo Skirt - After

Stop on by CarissaKnits to get the full scoop!


jennifer elliott said...

Cute! I love it!

IWOM said...

'So, what do you do, Carissa?'

'I save the world from boring pants'.


RenataLaura said...

It looks adorable and so thrifty. I rarely wear trousers and never wear jeans but cant have enough skirts :) ! more flattering and chic

Elizabeth Hill said...

Super cute!

- Elizabeth
aka The Hungry Octopus

Séléné mwezi said...

thanks for your Diy!! it's a great idea