Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Thursday, July 10, 2014

From tunic to dress

An advantage of being as short as I am (160 cm / 5'3") is that tunics often can double as dresses on me.

I liked the feel and look of the viscose/rayon fabric of this tunic, but tunics doesn't look good on me (and it needs to be ironed).

So I took it in at the sides and added two darts in the back. and shortened the sleeves. Now a lovely mini dress (that still needs to be ironed).

Visit my blog for more rafashions and creative projects:

1 comment:

jennifer elliott said...

Beautiful! I love it!