Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Monday, July 07, 2014

his shirt to my shirt

I thrifted an awesome 1970′s shirt for the dude, unfortunately he doesn’t quite share my enthusiam for all things vintage…

so I remade it for myself!

Here’s how I did it...


jennifer elliott said...

Looks better on you!

cfortin said...

I love the whole outfit. Nice refashion.

Cindy - EOD
Upcycled Design Lab

Confessions of a Refashionista said...

Thanks gals! =O)

*The whole outfit is thrifted/handmade: jeans were bleached & dyed, bracelet is scrap-busted crochet and belt & shoes are 1970's vintage awesomeness ;O)