Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Tuesday, July 01, 2014

Romper for my niece

My youngest niece celebrated her second birthday june 17th and since I had just made my own daughter a jumpsuit from old curtains, which was a hit around here, I thought it'd be a good idea to make one for the little one too. 

I used a maxi skirt and a top to make it. I haven't got a full skirt picture because it was in my stash for many years and I had cut into it already. The top had just been given to me but it was too damaged. I could only use very selected bits of it, just enough to make the lining on the romper. 

I think it turned out adorable though. 
you can read all about it HERE


Séléné mwezi said...

it's very cute

cfortin said...

So cute. Kudos for re-fashioning your skirt twice. :-)

Cindy - EOD
Upcycled Design Lab