Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Thursday, July 24, 2014

SHIRT REFASHION: Stripes and more stripes


I think I wore this shirt once or twice during my thinner days when the stretchy material flattered my figure. Instead of using the material for other projects, I decided to make the shirt slightly bigger using material from another shirt. The refashion was simple: open the two side seams and add material from second shirt. 


With a little fiddling here and there to make it look less like a maternity shirt, I love the new shirt refashion. The process was simple and not too time consuming. I'm happy I can return the shirt to my closet! Yay!


Come on over and visit my blog -- -- click here.

Jennifer Elliott

1 comment:

IWOM said...

I've been fussing with something similar and there IS the danger of it looking like a maternity top -- not that there's anything wrong with that if it fits the purpose!

'Bad curves' -- I love it!