Thursday, July 24, 2014

SHIRT REFASHION: Stripes and more stripes

jeblue1

I think I wore this shirt once or twice during my thinner days when the stretchy material flattered my figure. Instead of using the material for other projects, I decided to make the shirt slightly bigger using material from another shirt. The refashion was simple: open the two side seams and add material from second shirt. 


jeblue5


With a little fiddling here and there to make it look less like a maternity shirt, I love the new shirt refashion. The process was simple and not too time consuming. I'm happy I can return the shirt to my closet! Yay!

jeblue4


Come on over and visit my blog -- jenniferelliott14.com -- click here.

Jennifer Elliott




1 comment:

IWOM said...

I've been fussing with something similar and there IS the danger of it looking like a maternity top -- not that there's anything wrong with that if it fits the purpose!

'Bad curves' -- I love it!

IWOM: EOD