Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

The amazing transforming pullover

Some years ago I refashioned a turtleneck pullover (no before picture) by removing the turtleneck, and edging the neckline with biastape.
But it was not quite right.

So I refashioned it into a cardigan. Better, but the ribbing at the bottom of the pullover/cardigan was pulling in a way I didn't like. Also, the neck opening had become a bit too wide.

So, now I have refashioned it again.
I removed the ribbing and added it to the neckline ((blog post here). And hemmed the raw edge.

I like my new cropped cardigan very much and the neckline is so comfortable.


1 comment:

cfortin said...

I love how you kept re-working the same garment, refashioning your refashions in such clever ways.

Cindy - EOD
Upycled Design Lab