Saturday, August 23, 2014

2 Simple Dress Re-fashions:

I'll be honest. I wasn't positive that I could rescue this one.  It was loose, the elastic at the waist was shot, and it had intimidating fan pleats.  I started at the bottom hem, gave it a trim and ironed the pleats back into place.  Then I slimmed the whole bodice and took the sleeves off. I threw on a belt above the drop waist and I really love how it turned out.

 Anything with a lace collar has my attention.  I simply took out the shoulder pads, took off the sleeves, and shortened the length. Dreamy.


More refashions on my blog HERE.

8 comments:

Andrea said...

The second one!!! So cute and now I want one ;)

Kendra said...

I think the lace collar one is truly adorable and so flattering on you!

jennifer elliott said...

I love both refashions! Great job!

Unknown said...

These are lovely! Way to go!

- Elizabeth, EOD
aka The Hungry Octopus

Gema said...

They're just gorgeous!! :)

Nina said...

So cute!

Andrea said...

Ok, I love this second one so much that I have to comment AGAIN!!! I want to make one!!!!! Pinning :)

Ladygirl Vintage said...

Thank you all so much!! Made my day!