Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Big Girl's Briefs

This was a fun one. I had been planning to make underwear for my daughter for a while. Since I tested the Big Girls Briefs pattern by Serger Pepper, I was able to make the first pair of briefs ever. For that I used this pirate shirt and scraps from two other shirts I had refashioned in the past. 

And here's how they turned out:

Don't you just love them? Well, I do! I made them size 3, for my daughter and I just might try to make a pair for myself anytime soon (or better later)!

Read more about them HERE... (with link to pattern).


Raina Bouska said...

I love this! How imaginative!

RanchHouse said...

This is such a creative use of t-shirts, which we all seem to have plenty of. The style looks comfy.
I will watch for your own pair.
Mary @ RanchHouse EOD

April Rogers-Krick said...

These are awesome. Thinking I need some for myself.

Magda E. said...

thanks everyone. It might take me a while to make my own pair... ;) but I surely would like to.