Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Thursday, August 28, 2014

Blue cotton skirt Refashion

My dear readers,

finally I had the time to take pictures and write about my latest refahion-project. Once my grandma gave me this old lovely skirt. It's royal blue with corn- and field flower-pattern. Unfortunately it was way too small around my waist. So here is what I did:

Check out the whole tutorial at my blog.
Have fun reading :)



jennifer elliott said...

As always, your refashions amaze me. I love love love the skirt -- great color and pattern.

Jennifer, EOD

Ninutschka Karenska said...

Thank you jennifer :D

Clare said...

That is a beautiful blue. And so nice to have a skirt that will remind you of your grandmother. Well done.