Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Dress to fringe top

This purple dress has been with me for a long time. I had planned on using it to accent a bellydance costume but then I moved and don't dance anymore. Then it sat. Then I saw something on pinterest and got inspired to turn it into a fringe top. It is almost a ZERO WASTE refashion but I have 2 strips left. I cut in half, used the bottom to make fringe. I used the hem as the base and cut 1 inch strips. Then I sewed 3 layers onto the top. Done! Fun fringe top! Now I just need to go to a music festival.
More info here!



RanchHouse said...

Hope you get to the music festival with your new top. Thanks for sharing.
Mary @ RanchHouse EOD

Saga said...

It is difficult to see what you did with it because of the dark fabric. I am so curious.