Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Easy peasy shirt upgrade

My dear refashion co-op-readers,

finally I could take some pictures of my latest refashion. It's an easy peasy upgrade I made with a thrifted 70s shirt. It fits perfectly but with that small collar it seems a little childish. It just took me some little cuts and now it suits me so much more.

You can find more details and a small tutorial on my blog!

Have fun reading.


Refashion said...

This is a great update to a basic top. Thanks for sharing with us.

I removed all labels except for your own user-name label.
This is how editors track and give credit for your posting each time you post.
Mary @ RanchHouse Editor of the Day (EOD)

jennifer elliott said...

I love easy refashions! And I love the shirt. Great job!

Ninutschka Karenska said...

Thank you for your words, ladies :)

Joke Vermanen said...

I love it, and I am going to try it for one of my own shirts!