Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Sunday, August 17, 2014

Got sleeves?

I did.

It didn't take long to figure out what to do with 'em.

This fitted Gap T isn't all that old but the armholes were too tight due to my getting-more-defined-by-the-week guns. I was going to turn them into wee cap sleeves, but after I enlarged the post-chop armhole space, I thought why not try

this? I had proper jeans thread on hand

and that made the decision to add only one of the pockets harvested from the original refashion an easy one.


PS - This scheduling your post option is great! I wrote this Wednesday morning and scheduled it for the weekend. Why not give it a try next time you have two refashions ready for us? 


Joyful said...

Nice job on the t-shirt!

jennifer elliott said...

Nice save. :)

Carissa said...

The contrasting sleeves/pockets is so *in* right now. This turned out great!

And congrats on getting bigger guns too!


IWOM said...

Thanks Ladies!