Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Friday, August 22, 2014

Infinity scarf (from a top!)

I fell in love with a top that had a fab pattern on it.  It didn't fit me, mind you, but I bought it home anyway as it had 'potential'.

I wasn't sure what to do with it but I finally figured that I could cut off the top and the bottom of it, create a tube and make an infinity scarf.

It's quite a quick but effective refashion!

If you'd like to see more photos and details of this, and other refashions, you can see them on my blog:

Happy refashioning everyone!


jennifer elliott said...

I love the infinity scarf! Love the pattern and pop of color. Nice job.

Andrea said...

Really sweet :) I also love the print!

Andrea EOD