Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Laundress-Apron to Summer-Dress

Hello everybody,

Today I've something "old" for you. I thrifted a beautiful vintage-apron with allover-blue flowers. I love the fabric and everything but I didn't liked the laundress-look. It doesn't fit anyway, so I soon decided to refashion it to something more summer-like.

Visit Ninutschkanns.com

So I just removed the button-part of the dress and joint both fabric pieces. Then I simply shortened the dress and fixed the straps.

http://ninutschkanns.com/2014/07/29/refashion-aus-schuerze-wird-kleid/ 

See the whole tutorial and more pictures at my blog.

Last weekend I refashioned 3 items, but didn'd had the time to take pictures. So watch out for some nice refashions soon!

Thanks for your interest!
Nina

4 comments:

Love Street Salvage said...

I liked the dress before but it's even cuter with the shorter length...very cute!!

jennifer elliott said...

You're amazing! I love the refashion. Great job!

Nina said...

Adorbs ;)

RanchHouse said...

This is adorable. Thank you for your contribution.
I removed all labels except your own label. We need only your own label so that we can credit your posting in the list on the left side of the blog.
Mary @ RanchHouse Editor of the Day (EOD)