Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Saturday, August 16, 2014

Pullover refashion copy

This is a favorite pullover of mine, one that I refashioned and showed you some time ago. So why am I showing it to you again?

I found another one exactly the same in a thrift shop. I was practically doing the happy dance, since the black one had become a wardrobe favourite of mine.

And decided to do exactly the same thing to it. A refashion decidedly not demanding any toil from my creativity ;-).
I removed the strap holdning the ribbed front together and used it to create a tiny bow.
This one was a size L, the black one was a size S. So I took the grey pullover in two sizes.
Somebody is trying to get his 15 minutes of fame ;-)



RanchHouse said...

Our family watched McGiver series years ago. I love it when a plan comes together. Great tops. And a new favorite.

jennifer elliott said...

Me too! I love it when a plan comes together! Great refashion!

Jennifer Elliott, EOD