Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Monday, August 11, 2014

Shorter Shorts

I have a lot of half-finished refashion projects. Most of what I decide to undertake is reasonably time intensive and my schedule isn't conducive to day-long projects. So I needed an easy project on a whim. 

I had this pair of capri pants that… well this is what capri pants for normal-height people look like on a short person.
I typically wore them rolled up three times, then I got sick of the bulky cuffs and I decided to make them shorter. So I cut them to the length that I wanted, rolled the edge and tacked them down.

You can read about more of the details on my blog at


jennifer elliott said...

Welcome to the vertically challenged club! :) Sometimes certain capris are perfect full-length for me. Nice refashion.

Refashion said...

Sometimes a simple refashion can be so useful and wearable


Bailey Mills said...

I was totally excited the other day to find not one, but 2 pair of capris that actually fit my short legs properly. My height, or lack thereof, definitely was a driving force in getting me into refashioning!