Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Shrink That Dress: DIY Tailoring

Head on over here & check out my latest webisode for my simple (& quick!) method for taking that fab thrifted dress from too big to just right!

**I'm still looking for contributors to join my fancy new Refashion Nation and help to provide an inspirational resource of links to upcycled DIY clothing, accessory & decor tutorials + thrifty outfit ideas for those wanting fabulous, affordable, unique style without supporting the growing phenomenon of cheap, unethically produced “fast fashion”… 


RanchHouse said...

Your after is awesome. I will head over to see how you did this one.
Thanks for your post.
Mary @ RanchHouse Editor of the Day (EOD)

RanchHouse said...

We can never have too many Little Black Dresses.

Clare said...

I love the facial expressions in your photos. And the dress looks great!