Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Thursday, August 07, 2014

Sleeveless top

I recently made a few simple changes to this black top. I wanted another sleeveless shirt to wear on a vacation/family reunion. It was funny - everyday, at least one person asked if my outfit was refashioned. They seemed disappointed when I said, "No." But at least I know they are interested in what I do!

For this top, I just removed the little wing-like sleeves, took in the sides a bit, then stitched around the arm holes. Quick and easy!

Thanks for reading!



jennifer elliott said...

Quick and simple fixes can make all the difference in the world! Great job!

Jennifer Elliott, EOD

P.S. Look for your picture on Instagram! :)

Janet C. Fish said...

I agree with Jennifer, a small makeover, but it looks updated and very attractive on you. Good job!

Andrea said...

Big difference! So cute :)