Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Saturday, August 02, 2014

Teal silk tunic reworked

I thifted this XL Teal silk tunic a couple of years ago for a few dollars. I like the colour and the size - the larger the better for refashioning!
(Note: I'm actually wearing shorts in this picture :-)

I used a self drafted cap-sleeve tunic pattern to cut up this tunic. I shortened the length by about 3cm.  It was quick and easy to do. And now I have another silk tunic to wear in the summer, as well as for layering in the colder months.

1 comment:

Elizabeth Hill said...

Lovely color! The new tunic looks great!

- Elizabeth, EOD
aka The Hungry Octopus