Monday, September 22, 2014

Candy Apple Jacket!

I am really ready for fall! Season Changes of falling leaves, cool weather, hot chocolate and warm cozy sweaters.  But unfortunately we are still running the ac everyday and wearing shorts, tank stops and flip flops.  I felt inspired to do a fall transformation so I got a jacket out of my closet that I bought several years ago at a flea market for $1.00.  Added it to a hot bath of Red RIT dye and watched the transformation happen!  I'm So happy with the result and ready for when the cool weather does make it our way!

I have also started a blog called summersthriftystyle.blogspot.com    Check it out!:)
 


2 comments:

selene said...

it is much more beautiful like that!

Refashion said...

The new colour is lovely, so bright and cheery

Debbie EOD