Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Sunday, September 14, 2014

Chartreuse Crop

I made a quick cropped sweater that required me to come up with a way of cinching it in without taking it in permanently...if that makes sense. Come see how I did it (here) and share your input on how I should have treated the back! I'm thinking elastic is the best bet over a snap ;).

Happy Refashioning!!!

Little Did You Know

1 comment:

Elizabeth Hill said...

So cute!

As for the back, I like the faux pleat look with the snap. Usually I opt for elastic, but it really depends on if you mind the bunching/gathered look that comes with using elastic.

- Elizabeth, EOD
aka The Hungry Octopus